Sunday, April 5, 2009

Upsy Daisy



Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and are off to a great start into the new week. I've got a pretty simple card today. I did a card made from the Stampin Up "Upsy Daisy" stamp set and designer papers. I started the card off with a Chocolate Chip base. and for my next layer I used a stripeed paper from SU's Hawaii Papaya Designer Series Paper. The bottom half of that layer is from SU's Kiwi Kiss Pattern DSP.

I stamped my main image on Whisper White cardstock in Kiwi Kiss ink. I added a half oval of Tangerine Tango cardstock, with a black eyelet in the middle of it. I used 5/8th" Grosgrain ribbon. I layered my image on Chocolate Chip c/s and set it aside.

I then took a strip of Chocolate Chip c/s and did faux stitching on it with the White Gel Pen. I attached the strip across the center of the card and applied my image layer.

I really like how clean and crisp this looks and it was quite simple and quick. I hope you like it and that I've inspired you to try something similar.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate it. I love reading your comments, they really do make my day!!

Have a great week and I hope you get a chance to do some fun stamping!

Stampin Hugs,

1 comment:

Pam said...

So pretty and cheery! Great way to start the week! You Rock!