Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunny Hugs Chocolate Bunny Wrapper








Hi All, Tonight I thought I'd showcase a wrapper I made for the little small bunnies that are usually 3 for a dollar at the dollar store. I thought it came out kind of cute. I'm not going to go thru all the dimensions here, because all the bunnies are different, and the chance of you getting the same exact one as I did, is pretty slim.

I love the little picture hanger I used as a "latch". Kinda makes it look like it's got it's own bunny "cupboard". heeeee! I used Stampin Up's retired "Bunny Hugs" stamp set. Just love this little bunny!!!

Thanks very much for stopping in! I hope this inspires you to make something different like this to give to a very happy recipient!

Take care and have a great day tomorrow and have fun stamping.

Stampin' hugs,

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute one Ret!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute Ret - that chocolate wouldn't last long in my house!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! What a clever idea for chocolate!! ;)