Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunny Hugs Card





Hi Stampers,

I decided to dig out an old set "Bunny Hugs". I just think this little bunny is so cute. I end up using him every year, I can't help it. LOL This is a very simple card with some added bling. I stamped my bunny and colored it with SU markers.
I stamped an oval right over the bunny in Versamark Ink. I sprinkled SU's Irridenscent Ice Embossing Powder over it, and heat set it. I added my ribbon to the bottom. I like the jewely look it gives the bunny. I hope you like it too!

On the second card I watercolored the image and used some DSP to decorate the card.

I hope you're enjoying the Bunny hugs!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a 'bunny hug' of a day!!! hehe

Take care & happy stampin,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ret!! These are adorable!! I love that sparkly oval!! :) TFS!