Monday, April 20, 2009

Bodacious Bouquet




Good day my friends! I love the colors in my Bodacious Bouquet card. If you're wondering where all these odd Stampin Up colors are coming from....my stash!!! lol I've decided to use up some of the old "in-colors" that I've been hoarding. I hate to use it, cause then it'll be gone!!! horrors!!! LOL This was a very simple card to make. I started out with an old, old retired in-color for the base of my card, Cool Caribbean. My next layer was Certainly Celery, and then Rose Red. I stamped my flowers on Whisper White. I used SU markers to color my flowers. I used Rose Red,
Certainly Celery, So Saffron. Then I colored in with ink from my Cool Caribben stamp pad & aqua brush. Love how soft lookng it came out. I hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!! Have a wondeful stampin' day!!

stampin hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Ret!! Beautiful colors!