Friday, April 3, 2009

Lovely As A Tree Again!



Hi there, I'm sorry, but I just HAD to do it. After doing the soot tree, I just had to do a card with the same tree. I couldn't resist, I just couldn't...that stamp just kept saying "use me, use me". Sooooo.... see... I just HAD to!!


This time I used Black for my base card. Then I stamped the "Weathered" background stamp in Close to Cocoa Ink. My tree is stamped on Whisper White in Stazon Black.
Then I sponged Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and Certainly Celery. I "thumped" with the point on my sponge Old Olive. I added a black brad, then layered onto Basic Black. I added my verse, and
that finished off this card. I really like the way it turned out. I hope you do too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope I've inspired you to do some stamping today.
Take care and have a delightful weekend!!

Happy Stampin,

4 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Hi Ret... I love your card.. I love this stamp set, and hope it NEVER retires!! Your card is so pretty, the sponging makes it gorgeous!!

Pam said...

I LOVE that card! Beautiful!!!!!! Teach me how to do that!

Barb Hardeman said...

I agree! I love this stamp set too. Your card is just gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

I do love this tree too!! :) I could never get tired of seeing it!! Besides, it looks so different than the other one anyway!! I love your BG colors and the weathered BG!! :) So beautiful and Fall looking!! TFS!