Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doodle This in Chocolate





Hi! I decided to do something a little different, so I made this 3" X 6". All products are Stampin Up. My card base is made of Bordering Blue cardstock. I know it doesn't look like bordering blue in the picture, but it was when I photographed it!!! Honest!!! LOL I made the next layer of Chocolate chip cardstock, with the next layer being Creamy Caramel. My last layer is Very Vanilla. I stamped the flower in Chocolate Chip, and Watercolored it in with Creamy Caramel and Bordering Blue water color crayons. I used lots of Dazzling Diamonds. I love bling!!! I added a Bordering Blue button. I used 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon. I also did faux stitching with the Chocolate Chip Stampin Write Marker.

I hope you like the card and that I've inspired you to dig out your stamps and ink!!
Have fun! Thanks for stopping in and browsing through my blog. I appreciate your comments, they make my day!!

Take care and have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Stampin!

Stampin Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun card!! I like the long look with button holding it closed!! Very pretty! :) TFS!