Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Touch of Nature Again


I'm not sure what there is about this card, but I really like it. Infact, I love the Touch of Nature set by Stampin Up. It's one of my favorite stamp sets and I doubt I'll ever get tired of it.
Cranberry Crisp & Old Olive go so well together & look so natural. I love how the bird turned out...looks soft, like his belly is downy. lol I stamped the bird again & cut it out, then I pop-dotted it so it would be dimensional on this A-2 size card.
All SU products once again!!!

2 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Very nicely done! I love this set and I think you use it to it's very best advantage...

Anonymous said...

This is a darling card. It looks like you cut the bird out, although you didn't mention it, so perhaps it isn't - it just looks that way. I, too, love this classic set. It is one of my "Go-to" sets.