Monday, May 19, 2008

Garden Silhouettes Sympathy Card


Phew, I absolutely don't know what I'm doing on this blogger thingy. Please bear with me, I'll purty things up when I know how. I'm basically just trying to learn to add the pic, text & to post it!! lol (gasp) I sure could use some pointers!

Why is it you never have a sympathy card done up when you need one? This is made with Garden Silhouettes, Baroque Motif & Linen BG stamp sets from Stampin Up. I pieced in some DS paper, using close to cocoa CS as my base, I also used the Close to Cocoa 1/4" grosgrain ribbon! Actually, everything on this card is from SU. I did add some paper piercing near the top. I just love these colors together! Finished, this is a A-2 size card.




1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

Very pretty card Ret. You're doing a wonderful job on your blog. You're getting the hang of it really well...