Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another A Litttle Birdie Told Me


I don't know what there is about this set, but I really like these little birds. I think they are just so happy lookin'! It just occured to me, that I forgot to color the flower!!! The birdie on the right looks forgotten too, but I did color it a pale blue, honest! Must be my scanner. I'm beginning to think I might be better off to take pics, because the cards really don't look very special here. In real life they are very cute & crisp with the colors. oh well.

The colors look off here, but I used the So Saffron DP, and it seems to look kinda pinkish here. hmmmmm. Once again, all Stampin Up products here. I'm not sure I should mention every single color & piece I use here. I can only hope YOU, as viewers, will let me know which you prefer in your comments. I love this SU ribbon...it feels so nice & looks so clean & crisp! Ohhhhh, you don't know it yet, but I'm a ribbon hoarder! (hangin my head in shame, lol) I LOVE RIBBON!!! I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE IT!!! LOL Finished size is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 square.

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

Adorable! This one and the other one. Darling cards both!