Thursday, May 15, 2008

I did it!

Hi, thanks for stopping by. I've been content to do my stamping, and read others blogs. But, recently I broke my wrist(ouch!) and now I can't stamp(BIGGGGER OUCH!)lol. So, instead of sitting here feeling sorry for myself, I decided this would be the perfect time to start my blog. It will be slow starting, cuz I can't stamp much, but I'll try to be up to speed soon. Please do bookmark my site and stop back later to see updates. Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you'll enjoy your stay and be inspired.

2 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Congratulations Ret. You have sucessfully got your blog up and running and you're off to a great start. I'm proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Just loved your cards. Will try and do some of them. Thanks for sharing and hope by now your wrist is doing much better. Have a great rest of the month. Charlotte in Indiana