Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Light unto my Path



Hi again, I'm back!! I love, love, love lighthouses and this one is no exception. This is Stampin Up's A Light unto my Path, and I love the image as well as the Bible verse. My main technique here was simply, layer, layer, layer. I used the base and added 8, yes EIGHT!!, layers to it. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I hope you are, as well. If you have any questions, just email me, I'd be happy to help you.

Well, it's getting late and I need to get some sleep. I hope you have a good night
and a great stampin day tomorrow.

Happppppy stampin!!!

Hugs,

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ret that is a wonderful card. Like you I have a love of lighthouses! I really like all the layers you put with this one.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I really love this!! Fabulous stamp and sentiment!! The colors, layout are so beautiful!! TFS! :)

Catherine said...

what a beautiful card, Ret.

Connie Fossenier said...

Ret this is a beautiful card and the layers really suit this kind of image..
connie paxman

Barb Hardeman said...

Very exquisit card Ret. Love the layers.