Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fun and Fast Notes


Hi Everyone!! I apologize for the gap in my posting. Life has a way of intruding on my stamping time. Shame on life!!! But I'm here now with a card I made with Stampin Up's Fun and Fast Notes. I love the verse, "together forever"! It could be used for a Wedding or Anniversary card, so it's a versatile image. I used last years DSP.

I hope everyone is having a great week and looking forward to the weekend! I know I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Stampin Everyone!!!

hugs,

3 comments:

Beth said...

Very pretty Ret and glad to have you back.
Hugs

Barb Hardeman said...

This is great. Quick, simple, love the faux stitching and the colors are soft and muted. I hardly ever used that set, but it's a good one...

Shirley said...

I love this Ret. It is so feninine and lovely!