Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Is that a sweet face, or whatttt?



Go ahead, laugh!!! I did! For the longest time, Scotty & I just could not figure out what Abbi wanted. But at nite when we watch TV she would bug & bug me. She started out sleeping in my lap, which was fine. But then she just kept buggin & buggin...then one day, she made her way down to the foot rest & plooped herself there and the rest is history. lol I can't even use my computer anymore by myself!!!! She's at me, and won't leave me alone, til I sit back and put up the foot rest, then she jumps up & she's happy. She usually curls up & goes to sleep, but she was putting on the pitiful Abbi look for the camera! hehe She's such company for me, but I could do without the footrest addition. lol

Just wanted to start your day out with a chuckle, and I think I did! Have a good day, a good week, and get lots of stampin' done! I've got lots of work to do today, but hope to stamp this afternoon.

hugs,

8 comments:

fishlips said...

AWWW So sweet!!!!! Looks so cozy too....

Rina said...

Hey Ret...
For some reason, I was just thinking of you yesterday and all of a sudden I see you on my blog. Hmmm...we think alike (lol).

Anyhow, Abbi is too smart. You can tell she is overly loved! BTW...Happy New Years to you and your family!

Chrissy D said...

What a cutie! She just wanted to be close to MOM. My golden retriever would do the same thing if I let him. LOL Thanks for the smile. Have a great day!

Shirley said...

She really is a cutie alright!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Awwwww, how could you resist that little face?!?!

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Ret! Now this is adorable! What a precious little face Abbi has. It never ceases to amaze me that animals can communicate to adeptly without uttering a single word. I would say she has you and Scotty wrapped around her little finger - big time!

Beth said...

Hey Ret,
You know that is just to precious and oh that face our cat spends his time on the foot rest with my husband it is amazing how smart they are.
Hugs

Cheryl said...

So cute!