Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well, well, well...

Guess what! I've been tagged! You're probably wondering who did such a thing to me, aren't you? You're not??? haha My dear friend and the cleverly creative Shirley, at Card Art, Etc. Shirley makes the most beautifully detailed cards, they are just gorgeous!! She uses all kinds of different techniques and she generously sends her cards out for RAKS, bringing smiles to other paper crafters faces!

Now I guess I'm supposed to tell six (yup, 6) things about myself. hmmmmm....

1) I'm so glad that I picked up that first rubber stamp, I truly love it!

2) I love talking on the phone. (well, I do!!!) lol

3) I enjoy my flower gardens and I'm an amateur bird watcher.

4) I wasn't sure I'd like blogging, but I do!

5) I love being married to my hubby.

6) I LOVVVVVE CHOCOLATE!!!!

OK, the next thing is, I have to name 6 people to tag.

1) Darlene at Darlenes Pages - She's got some very pretty cards, and lots of cute ones, too!

2) Jociel at Inknroll - has a fairly new blog. She joins in some SCS sketch challenges and has some nice (& clever) cards on her blog.

3) Nancy at Inkblocks - has beautiful cards on her blog. She is a nature lover and her cards convey that. Very gorgeous work!

4) Barb at Stampelicious - does gorgeous stamping along with lots of neat techniques. You will love her projects.

5) Suzy at Paper Monkey - has just added some really cute cards to her blog. Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

6) Erin at Create Life - has some really fresh and cute idea's. I think you'll enjoy her blog.

Phew, I actually did it. Took me 2 hours to come up with some blogs I thought you would enjoy. I hope you do enjoy them and learn some things to share, too.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for frequenting all our blogs and sharing idea's.
Stampin hugs,

2 comments:

fishlips said...

Wow I love the phone too... Happy tag day...lol loved reading your 6 things about yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the tag :D We are very similar - I have a tiny windowbox garden and love feeding and watching birds! And I loveeeee chocolate :D

hugs
Suzy