Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here, Kitty Kitty!



Good evening Everyone! Thought I'd post a fun card tonight. I borrowed this set, but I had a blast making it. It really was fun!!

Here's the recipe:
All products Stampin Up.
Stamp Set: Here, Kitty Kitty
Card Stock: Ruby Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Inks: Basic Black, Ruby Rd, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, YoYo Yellow
Paper Punches: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Markers: Black
Stampin Up Dimensionals
Stampin Up Black Gingham Ribbon

I hope you got a little chuckle out of this card and that it made you smile.
Thanks so much for looking!

Don't forget, over in the right column you can subscribe to this blog and recieve automatic notices as I update it.

Thanks so much for dropping in and for your comments. They always make my day!
Take care and have a super rest of the week.
Stampin hugs,

3 comments:

fishlips said...

I love this kitty stamp set ,sure wish I had it but I have lots of stamps, some I have not even used yet... Your card is just 2 cute and I love the colors of your kitty!!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

How cute! :-) I'm a dog owner (no cats as DH is terribly allergic) but love this "from the cat" card!

Shirley said...

This just too cute, Ret! The whole card is so adorable from the cats to the mouse and that cute saying too! I am following you for sure lady!