Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blooming Beautiful


Hi Everyone! The weekend is winding down & we'll soon be into a new week. Hope you all had a good weekend. I decided to try my hand at the brayer and this is what I came up with. Here's a standard A-2 size card that I've done, using all Stampin Up Products.
Stamp set: Blooming Beautiful
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Blue Bayou, Old Olive
Watercolor Crayons: Summer Sun, Elegant Eggplant, and Always Artichoke
White Gel Pen for shading

I hope you like it. Have a good rest of the night.

See you soon,


5 comments:

Liz Kilburg said...

Such a pretty card Ret! I may have to get a few tips from you regarding using the Brayer. I'm glad I found your blog!!!
Hugs!
Liz K

10 Scrappy Fingers said...

I love this card!! great job! I guess I am going to have to purchase a brayer...LOL

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Stunning GF!

Shirley said...

Another really stunning card. The colors are so pretty too!

Bschro7155 said...

Very nice and suttle. I like the smooth transition in color. Gives an elegant look.