Friday, August 22, 2008

Blooming Beautiful (again!!)



Hi All,
Here I go again, using the Blooming Beautiful stamp set. I sure hope you don't get bored with this set, I know I sure don't!! I just love this set, I think it comes out so "bloomin beautiful"!! lol funny me!

I used all Stampin Up products for this card. It was fun to make something a little different. I love this stand card!

Stamp set: Blooming Beautiful, Holidays & Wishes
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White & So Saffron
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron

I hope everyone is having a super week, hard to believe it's Friday already!!! Phewwww, time sure does whiz by, doesn't it?!

I hope you like this novel little "Stand" card, I like how easy it is to display.

Have a great day and I'll be back soon.
Toodles for now...


5 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Great Card! Do you have instructions? I have never seen one like this. Thx Nancy
nancy@centralva.net

Jacqueline said...

Very nice! I made a card like that once. I'd love to see if the instructions you used are the same as the ones I used. Your's looks a little more sturdy than mine.

Shirley said...

This is really lovely, Ret! I love the how you painted that rose!

Anonymous said...

hi Ret, from another NS gal. I'm here in the Annapolis Valley!

Your card is simply beautiful and that rose is perfect. Well done! TYFS~ Ali

Jodi said...

wow, simply beautiful.