Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tri-Shutter Birthday Card









Hi Everyone,
My gosh, where does the time go? I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. My apologies, doesn't seem possible!

I decided to try my hand at the tri-shutter card. It seemed so complicated to look at, but once you have the diagram, it's really not bad at all. I enjoyed making it and I think you will too!

Here's the recipe:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Raszzleberry
DSP: Cottage Wall
Die: Beautiful Butterflies
Ribbon: Razzleberry polka dot
White Gel Pen
Clear Rhinestone Brad
Dazzling Diamonds glitter

I really hope you'll try this card. It's fun to make & what's so awesome about it is that it opens up & can be displayed very easily by the recipient.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Leave me some love in the form of comments, I always love that!!! :)

Take care & happy stamping,


Stamp Sets: Oval All & Birthday verse (can't remember what set it's in)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love this card, I want to try one myself. Thank you for sharing.