Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LNS Bloggin' Stars!!

HI Stampers!! I'm so proud to say I am a member of the Late Night Stampers Group, which is an wonderful source of support for stampers who love Stampin Up. I myself, am not a SU demo, but there alot of members who are. We share ideas, cards, techniques, etc. We also just talk about stamping in general. Everyone is so helpful and friendly, it so refreshing! I want to tell you about something special going on within the members of the group. Mary Jo Price has come up with a great plan that will help us support and inspire each other. There are "teams" of bloggers who have pledged to visit each others blogs regularly and leave comments.

You'll see over in the right column you will see my group and the blogs listed there. If you are looking for inspiration and fun, you are more than welcome to visit these blogs with me. It's fun to go blog hopping for inspiration! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you there!

Happy BLOG hopping!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Welcome to LNS, Buddy! Hugs!