Friday, May 1, 2009

Bud Basics with Buttons



Hi Everyone! I hope everybody had a super week! We are almost into the weekend again! Honestly I don't know where the time goes. It just flies for me!!

I dug out my retired set "Bud Basics" and decided to make another card with that.
I used retired papers that were given to me and unfortunately, it wasn't titled, so I
don't know what it is. Sorry about that.

I used some buttons, and did faux stitching with a white gel pen. I really enjoyed making this card. I like how it came out. I hope you do also.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate you taking the time!!!

Have a great weekend and I hope you get some stamping done.

Stampin hugs,

10 comments:

Debby said...

Very pretty Ret.

Beth said...

just look at you go GF another beautiful creation and the buttons are the perfect accent on those flowers.
Hugs
Beth

sandie carter said...

Lovely card - that zig zag stitching looks graast too. TFS

Roz said...

Poppin in to say Hi to my new stamping pal. I love the stuff you have on your blog. Your cards are really very nice!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Ret!! Your flowers are just adorable and cute as a button!! :) TEEHEE!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Great card...I love the faux stitching!!

icecheeks said...

Beautiful card - your stitching looks fabulous!

Laura said...

Really pretty card- I love the colors & buttons.

StampingSelene said...

Super pretty! I love these flowers!

Pam said...

The buttons are darling! I also like the zig zag stitching! Adorable!