Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Winter Post card


This card is so much prettier in real life! I'm so disappointed with the picture. I tried several different ways, but the embossed glitter just messes it up. Oh well, you can sort of get the drift the way it is. lol Each deer, the pink & white around it is a pop-dotted square, so that whole section is up off the card. I don't think you can tell in the pic. I've done alot of none tradional xmas colors this year, not sure if I like them or tradional better. Good excuse to make another card like this, but in tradional colors and see which one suits my fancy! lol Which do you like best? Thanks alot for looking!

It's almost Christmas Eve!!!

Take care.
Stampin hugs,

4 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love it! I can only imagine how sparkly it is IRL! Love the non-traditional colors :-)

Darlene said...

Ret, I LOVE the sparkly!! Very nicely done...even if the camera won't cooperate!

Shirley said...

How really beautiful, Ret!

Barb Hardeman said...

Ohhhhhh! This is just gorgeous Ret. Love the sparkly and especially love the non traditional colors. Beautifully done...