Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Counting down!

Hi Everyone,
I'm so very sorry that I've got no cards to post. I promise I'll have some to post while I'm in NY!
I'm bringing some card making stuff & rubber with me, ofcourse! The trick will be to find time to do it. lol

For those of you interested, I decided to go to the gal that does Reiki and it does seem to be helping my thumb. I have much more movement in it and I'm delighted with all the benefits I'm getting from the Reiki. I would definitely reccomend it to anyone!

We'll be leaving Friday morning and I have a ton and a half of stuff to do yet!! Last minute Annie, here!! lol

I promise to keep in touch while I'm gone. My Mom has a computer so I have no excuse not to. lol Take care you guys and happy stamping! Bye for now....Ret

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You sound like me when it comes to packing and getting ready. I do it as I dress for leaving so I try not to forget something I will need. Nasy cold here, Ret, or I would have been with you more. Have a safe trip. I am not sure I have the phone number at your mom's so emial me with it when you get there if that's okay.