Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Owl's it going?

                                                                                    

Hi Everyone!  Well, I finished this card a few weeks ago and just have not gotten around to posting it.  I am bound and determined to keep up with my blog, so here it is!  Better late than never, right?!  I made the owl with the owl punch from Stampin Up!  I have to admit, all of a sudden I've decided I love the look of sequins on cards!  Tell me what you think!!  I think it's because they add a little splash of color and they add a little interest, too, I think.  Or perhaps I've convinced myself it's bling, I don't really know!  LOL.   Also, I'm on an owl kick!  Just love them!

It seems so nice to have warmer weather!  I hope you're enjoying it, too!  

Thanks for dropping by and viewing my card.  PLEASE leave me a message, I love hearing what you have to say!!!!

Stampin hugs,

Ret 

2 comments:

Dortesjs said...

Love this image- and great card

Unknown said...

I really like the SU owl too! Great card. :)
Stampin hugs on your crafting journey, glad you found your mojo to create again.