Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rough pic of Measurements for Stair Step Card

Hi again!!! I'm back today with a very "rough" diagram of folding
directions for the Stair Step card. I had so many people ask for
the measurements that I thought I'd put it on here for you.

Now...remember...I said "rough"!!!! It sure is!!! I sat down with
my handy dandy ruler and it looked so pretty...but then I scanned it
and ohhhhhhhhh how rough and ugly it looks!!! I aplogize that it doesn't
look very professional, but you can see it and that's the main thing!!! hehe
I hope this helps, and if you have any questions, just send me a comment
or email and I'll help. :)

Here's the "rough" diagram:


Measurements are as follows
1 piece of 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" cardstock
Marks in diagram are:
On the 5 1/2" side score at 2" to 2 1/4"

solid fold line at 2 1/4" thru 7 1/4"
Happy stair-stepping!!! :)

on the 8 1/2" side score at 2 1/4", 4 1/4", 5 1/2", 6 1/2",and 7 1/4"

Clear as mud??? If so...just holler & I'll help you :)

No comments: