Friday, December 18, 2009

I've been sooooooooooo busy!





You probably have wondered where I've been the past few weeks. I've been right here, honest I have!!! I've been stampin my little heart out, in-between my relentness nap breaks. arghhhhhhhhhh! I'll be sharing with you some of the Christmas cards I've been making. I hope I don't bore you to death!!! LOL

Here's a fun card I made using Snow Buddies. Very easy! Used Old DSP for the background. This card just makes me smile. :)

Thanks so much for looking! I hope you're all having a fun holiday season! Christmas will be here in exactly 1 week!!!! woohooooooooooo!!!

Take care and happy stamping & wrapping!!!

stampin hugs,

4 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Absolutely adorable Ret!! Love the sparkle :-) Merry Christmas!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, how cute, Ret! I love all the sparkle on your Frosty Snowman. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a joy filled New Year...hugs...Barb

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Joyce Spear said...

Oooo, I wish I could color snowmen like you! Did you use blender pens? The glitter is the perfect touch!