Thursday, October 29, 2009

Serene Snowflakes





Hello Folks,
I AM BACK!! Wow, life took me away for a while, but I am back and glad to be. I'm struggling with Chronic Fatigue so please hang in there with me if I skip a day here and there. I have good and bad days, so that's the important part, I love good days!! Get those stamps inked up!!! I dove into Serene Snowflakes and this is what I came up with! I absolutely love this set! I think each snowflake is so pretty! I embossed the snowflake with white embossing powder. I used all Stampin Up products for this card as follows...

Stamp Set: SU Serene Snowflakes
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brocade Blue

Inks: Bordering Blue,Brocade Blue, Versa Mark Pad
White Embossing Powder
Ribbon: White Taffeta
Designer Brads:
Brad & Filigree
Tools: SU Heat Gun

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Ret! I love the softness.

Beth said...

Oh this is beautiful Ret so glad to see you creating again but don't overdo.
Hugs

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

HI Ret!! This is just stunning!! Love that beautiful snowflake!! HUGS

Shar said...

So soft and subtle and totally sensational!!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

This is so delicate and pretty. Love it .

Twila said...

Very pretty, I love the soft feel the card has.

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so pretty, Ret! I love the softness you created with the embossing and the pretty blues. I'm glad to see you back doing some crafting, but I hope you'll take it easy and not push yourself too hard. Hugs to Abby...oh! and you too...

Susan Mac Donald said...

this is ***sstunning***! TFS!