Friday, August 14, 2009

Some cards I've made lately...



Hello my friends! My goodness, where the heck does the time go?? I know it flies, but I would like to know where it flies to, cuz I sure can't keep up with it!! It seems like I'm busy all the time, but I don't seem to be getting alot accomplished. Does anyone else have this problem? I sure hope I'm not alone!!! LOL

I have been so bad about posting, and I want to make it up to you today! YAYYYYY!
Today I'm going to treat you to a couple cards I've made lately. The first one is a pink and white Wedding card. It's made with Stampin Up's Kind and Caring Thoughts & Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets. I used Shimmery White and Piroette Pink cardstock and inks, along with cardstock vellum. I hope you like it.



My second card is also a wedding card. For this one I used Stampin Up's Heartfelt Thanks and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets. I used Whisper White and Basic Gray card stock. I embossed the flower with SU Silver embossing powder. I also used SU's white satin & sheer ribbon as well. I hope you enjoyed this one too. I love how it came out and hope you do too!



And lastly, this bright n' cheery card! I think these colors are to die for, you can't help but smile when you see them. The birds are from the Stampin Up stamp set called "The More, the Merrier". So cute!!! The paper is SU's Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper Series. Cute ribbon, huh? It's SU's Melon Mambo!! Such pretty colors. Let me know what you think of these three (3, count 'em!!) cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful stampin weekend!

Stampin hugs,

src="http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54486/264/183270AABFB466493001A8252023D066.png" style="border: none; background: transparent;" />

7 comments:

Suzie said...

Great cards Ret! Good to see you back and stamping. Love all three cards, and the colors you used. You are right your third card puts a smile on your face. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Yeah, Ret you're back!!! Thanks for sharing your lovely card samples.. you ROCK!

Debby said...

I've always admired your art. Very pretty.

Cheryl said...

Such wonderful cards Ret! Sure glad to see you back.

Ali Manning said...

These cards look fab - it's great to see you stamping again!

Handcrafted By Dawn said...

Love, love, love the heartfelt wedding card; it is so elegant! Great work.

Barb Hardeman said...

Well, I dunno!! You seem to be getting a few things done...important things too! Your cards are delightful, the wedding cards are so elegant and the third card is just so cheerful and happy you can't help but smile...