Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's Vacation Time!!!

Hi Everyone! Happy 4th of July to you!! I hope you have a safe & fun holiday. We will be leaving in the morning for my hometown in Upstate New York, we'll be back in about 4 weeks! I know it seems like a long time, but I also know that it'll go fast!! I'll be in touch & will do some posting. I just wanted to let you know what was going on, cuz I won't be able to post as often as usual. I can be reached at my hotmail email addy which is: retcudmore@hotmail.com Would love to hear from you!

You all have a wonderful July!!! Take care & happy stamping!!

Stampin hugs,

2 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Have a lovely vacation, Ret... we miss you already! Where in Upstate NY are you visiting?

Cheryl said...

Have a wonderful vacation at home. Look forward to seeing you when you return.