Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seasons of Friendship



**UPDATED**

Hi All, here I am again and I am just baffled about where the time is going to!!!
I know I'm slower than most people, but geesch!!! I can't believe how busy life has been, it seems like the days just go by so fast and I don't get even near what I wanted to get done!!!

My apologies for not getting back to this post as quickly as I had hoped to. Here's the recipe for this A2 size card:

All products, Stamping Up

card stock: cool carribean, more mustard, whisper white

dsp:I no longer have the wrapper & the name of this dsp escapes me. arghhhh!!!

Inks: more mustard, pumpkin pie, really red, cool carribean, chocolate chip

Thank you all for your kind comments, I truly appreciate them!! I hope you're all having a wonderful week.

Take care & happy stamping!!

hugs,



*************************************************************************************

Hi Everyone, It's so good to be blogging again! Thank you for your emails, and thanks for missing me!! You sure know how to make me feel lots better. Ohhh all of a sudden I am tired, tired tired. I'll finish this post tomorrow!
Ret

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a cute card Ret! So very glad you are back crafting.

Barb Hardeman said...

What a sweet tree with the little bird sitting on the branch. Glad you're feeling up to some stamping, but please take care of yourself and don't overdo it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ret!! Welcome back my friend!! Beautiful card and I'm loving your fun colors here!! ;) TFS!

Michele Kovack said...

Love that tree! Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love earth tones and how you made the bird pop with the red!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful fall colors card!